Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day One - Nap One

Hi. Russell here.

This will be the blog between Jon and I, where we document our experience trying the "Uberman's Sleep Schedule." Because, lets face it, we will have too much time on our hands. It consists of 6, 20-minute naps a day, with 4 hours between each nap. It's supposed to be the same as 8 hours of sleep, but with more awake time.

Today we started, or just me, I guess. We will be sleeping at around the hours of 2AM, 6AM, 10AM, 2PM, 6PM, 10PM and I started with the 2PM nap today, Jon stayed awake and is starting at 6PM.

Today, it felt just like any other nap because I slept normally last night. I promise this blog will get more interesting as Jon and I become more sleep deprived and start experiencing crazy-ass dreams.

Until I get bored again,
-Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment