Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 0 - Calm before the storm...

Jon here.

I'll consider this to be Day 0, because honestly, the effects aren't going to start until tomorrow at the very least. Most of the information about what we'll be doing has already been given by Russell, so I'll attempt to preemptively answer any questions anyone might have.


Why are we doing this?

We're not sure, to be honest. It was mostly a spur of the moment decision. We agreed that, succeed or not, this is one experience we both do not want to miss. Also, who doesn't want more time? There's so much that we could do, maybe actually finish our 251 homework now...


Are there health risks?

We've done our research, and there's no conclusive evidence to say that there is or isn't. There are a bunch of people who have done it successfully without any adverse health effects...Anyways, in the end, we'll be able to tell if this is detrimental to our health and deal with it.


Isn't the adaptation period going to be terrible?

Yes.


Won't this affect your classes?

I don't have any exams or projects coming up, and I don't think Russell does either. We'll get by on the homework.


I'll answer any other questions anybody may have...if anyone is reading this.

My first nap is coming up, I'm pretty excited (and scared). Oh and I've never pulled an all-nighter, and I sleep pretty soundly. I'll probably be depending on Russell or somebody on our floor to wake me up.

Until...tonight, probably
-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment